Thursday, March 4, 2010

Four Seasons of Love


Hello chickies (and blokes?) on the first official day of my blogging adventure! Today is March 4th, which my little grasshoppers is the anniversary of Vivaldi’s birth. I bet ya didn’t know that, did you?! According to the omnipresent Wikipedia, “many of his compositions were written for the female music ensemble of the Ospedale della Pietà, an orphanage for poor and illegitimate children where Vivaldi worked between 1703 and 1740.” I had no clue, did you?

Now, onto my own little universe:
Last night started with yours truly passing out in the wee hours of 11:30pm (yes – to those of you without children, that’s considered late!) and the Hot Stud putting Bubby to sleep. Teething baby is certainly not a happy baby. As soon as I walked into the door from work, I was greeted by her crimson-colored eyes and lack of enthusiasm. Does she even like me anymore? While grandma plays with Bubby all day long, I tend to see her for no more than 1.5-2 hours at night. Will this child even know which one of us is Mom?!

I must admit that, despite an intermittent respite at the ability to just leave the house, I can’t seem to shake my utter obsession with this child. Are everyone’s kids the smartest, most beautiful, altruistic beings alive? Probably, in the eyes of their parents. In my case, it just happens to be true 

Until tomorrow….

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Liliko'i et Vanille - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords